Texas French Symposium
RESOURCES (2020) Please do not use forms from prior years—Use of TFS 2020 forms is required.
- Texas French Symposium Constitution 2020 *Be sure to read this document in its entirety!
- Summary of Deadlines for TFS 2020
- Summary of Fees for TFS 2020
- Hotel Listing for TFS 2020
- Sample Events Schedule
- Categories of Competition
- What's New for TFS 2020
PHASE 1 DOCUMENTS
- Form 1: Summary of Registration
- Form 2: Teacher Participation Agreement
- Form 3: Student Participation Agreement
- This is a three-page document. All participating students must complete all three pages.
- One printed STUDENT PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT must be submitted for each student who will be competing at TFS.
- NOTE: This is a “fillable PDF” form. It is recommended that students fill out the form on a computer, print it, and obtain required signatures (student/teacher/parent). A paper copy of the form MUST be submitted for each student.
PHASE 2 DOCUMENTS
- Due Provenance Art Form (Required art tag)
- Due Provenance Art Form Example
- Bande Dessinée Instructions coming soon
- Bande Dessinée Certificate of Authenticity coming soon
- Samples of Artwork and BD
- Video Entry Guidelines coming soon
2020 Theme: L'Abondance de la France
Check out the FAQ-Mentor page for questions about guidelines and preparation for Symposium.