Texas French Symposium
RESOURCES (2020) Please do not use forms from prior years—Use of TFS 2020 forms is required.
FINAL INFORMATION AND FORMS FOR PARTICIPATING SCHOOLS (Read and Print all of the Following Documents)
- Final Information
- Final Schedule of Events 2020
- Renseignements 2020
- Reminders for Teachers and Students 2020
- School Map A&M Consolidated High School
- Map of Arrival at A&M Consolidated High School
- Cultural Events Schedule 2020
- Food for Sale 2020
- Art Drop of Procedure 2020 *See phase 2 section for additional art forms.
- Final Check-In Student List (Must be printed and turned in upon arrival at AMCHS)
- TFS Final Registration Form 2020 (Must be printed and turned in upon arrival at AMCHS)
- Chasse au Trésor (student and teacher instructions)
- Texas French Symposium Constitution 2020 *Be sure to read this document in its entirety!
- Summary of Deadlines for TFS 2020
- Summary of Fees for TFS 2020
- Hotel Listing for TFS 2020
- Sample Events Schedule
- Categories of Competition
- What's New for TFS 2020
PHASE 2 DOCUMENTS
- Due Provenance Art Form (Required art tag)
- Due Provenance Art Form Example
- Bande Dessinée Instructions
- Bande Dessinée Certificate of Authenticity
- Samples of Artwork and BD
- Video Entry Guidelines
2020 Theme: L'Abondance de la France
Check out the FAQ-Mentor page for questions about guidelines and preparation for Symposium.