Texas French Symposium
Registration Phase 1
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE FOR SCHOOLS THAT HAVE ALREADY RSVPED FOR SYMPOSIUM 2020.
THE RSVP PHASE IS NOW CLOSED.
The following steps must be completed and forms must be mailed with payment in full by Friday, November 16 to the TFS President.
FIRST-- Go to Login page and enter your school and student information.
NEXT -- Print and mail in one packet with the following forms, postmarked by Monday, November 18.
*Please do not use forms from prior years—Use of TFS 2020 forms required
FORM #1 Summary of Registration
FORM #2 Teacher Participation Agreement (One form is required per school.)
FORM #3 Student Participation Agreement
- This is a three-page document. All participating students must complete all three pages.
- One printed STUDENT PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT must be submitted for each student who will be competing at TFS.
- NOTE: This is a “fillable PDF” form. It is recommended that students fill out the form on a computer, print it, and obtain required signatures (student/teacher/parent). A paper copy of the form MUST be submitted for each student.
NEXT -- Submit the forms below online by clicking on the link. Please submit online by November 18.
FORM #4 Teacher Assignment Preferences (Submit one form for each participating teacher.)
FORM #5 School Judge Form (Each school is required to bring one judge to the competition who is not a French teacher from their school. Each judge should submit this form themself in order for us to gather the most accurate information possible about their preferences and availability.)
NOTE: Schools may not bring students to TFS who will not be participating in the contest; we are unable to accommodate students who attend as “helpers” or “assistants”.
Please click on the Teacher Resources tab for all documents related to specific events and:
- Categories of Competition
- Hotel Listing
- TFS 2020 Constitution (for rules for specific events)
- Sample Events schedule